Adrenaline is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
- Increases attack power by 10% for 3 minutes.
- Ichor Cost: 5
- Cooldown: 5 sec.
- Attack Type: N/A
- Non-Physical: N/A
- To max out its proficiency, players can:
- Default Gift acquired from the Fighter Blood Code.
Builds that use Adrenaline
- Has the longest duration af all Gifts; you can easily retrieve the ichor spent before the buff expires.
- The damage buff is weak, but consistent due to its duration. Useful for long explorations.
- Having long duration and a small but solid boost, this Gift is a great addition to any melee damage-focused build. One can buff and basically forget about it for a while, and it's cost is negligible with the amount of hits one is able to get in the whole duration.
- Great for boss fights, as it allows you to mantain a boost of melee damage and then obtain Ichor for other Gifts (e.g: other buffs with shorter duration)