|Default Blood Code|
Total Number of Gifts:
Fighter is a Blood Code (Class) in Code Vein. The Fighter code is one of the three default Blood Codes gained at the beginning of the game, it focuses on enhancing the player's strength, health, stamina, and defense that can aid in close-quarter combat.
Boasts endurance for melee combat. Raises abilities based on strength and dexterity.
Fighter Unlockable Gifts
- Health Boost: Increases a revenant's maximum HP.
- Adrenaline: Temporarily increases the wielder's attack power for a brief period of time.
- Triple Annihilator: Execute a combo with a Two-Handed Sword or Hammer at an enemy.
- Focused Stamina Usage: Reduces the stamina spent of a revenant.
- Blood Guard: Creates a defensive barrier of blood resistance for you and your companion for a brief period of time.
Notes About The Fighter Blood Code
- This Blood Code is gained at the start of the game.
- Notes 2
- Notes 3
Builds That Use This Blood Code
- Builds Info 1
- Builds Info 2
- Builds Info 3