Guard Of Honor
|Generates a number of ice pillars that unrelentingly bombard the target|
|Required Stats||WIL Willpower | B|
|Proficiency Req.||Defeat the Enemy|
Guard Of Honor is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Guard Of Honor is a gift found in the Artemis Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Guard Of Honor Information
Generates four ice pillars that unrelentingly bombard the target after a short delay
- Ichor Costs- 6
- Cooldown- 5 sec
- Attack Type- Pierce
- Non-Physical- Ice
- Usage Requirements - (None)
- Max Out Proficiency:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 18000 Haze and Awake MJ310 (x9) at a Mistle.
Guard Of Honor Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Artemis Blood Code.
Guard Of Honor Notes
- Damage multiplier: 400% (100% for pillar)
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.