Bloodsucking Blades is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Bloodsucking Blades Information
- Increases the drain rating of the weapon attacks for you and your partner for 3 minutes.
- Ichor Cost: 5
- Cooldown: 5 sec.
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 3200 Haze and 5 Awake MJ212 at a Mistle.
Bloodsucking Blades Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Artemis Blood Code.
- Artemis Vestige II is required to acquire this gift.
- 6400 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Bloodsucking Blades Notes
- Drain rating scales with dark gift power and multiplies the base drain rating of the weapon.
- Scaling has diminishing returns (450 dark gives around 50% increase, 1570 dark gives around 100% increase, 3200 dark gives around 125% increase)
- Affects also other players in coop.
- One on the strongest support gift in the game. Always worth using if you match the required stats.