Cleansing Light is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Cleansing Light is a gift found in the Queenslayer Blood Code. When active, it heals the last hit taken by the player after a delay of a few seconds. If another hit is taken while the heal is waiting to finish, the pending healing is lost and the effect starts on the new damage.
This ability rewards avoiding attacks so that damage is only taken once every few seconds. It is also ideal for any enemy with slow, powerful attacks. Its high duration and low cooldown make it easy to keep active most of the time regardless of drain rating.
Cleansing Light Information
- For the duration, you will slowly recover 75% of the damage taken from the most recent attack to hit you.
- If you are hit again while recovering health, the previous recovery will be canceled and a new one will start with the the value of the most recent attack.
- Regenerating while healing from this Gift will cause the effect to terminate early, and you will regenerate your standard amount from the level currently healed.
- Lasts 60 Seconds
- Ichor Cost: 10
- Cooldown: 10 Seconds
- Attack Type:
- Max Out Proficiency:
Cleansing Light Acquisition
- Acquired for 36000 Haze in the Queenslayer blood code
Builds that use Cleansing Light
Cleansing Light Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.