Radiant Barrel is an Active Gift in Code Vein in the Orion Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Radiant Barrel Information
- Ichor Cost: 10
- Cooldown: 15 sec
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- Max Out Proficiency:
Radiant Barrel Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Orion Blood Code.
Radiant Barrel Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.
- Can cancel start-up by rolling. This can help prevent overcommitting due to it's long casting time.
- This gift's damage is enhanced by Ranged Impact.
- Very-long range, meaning you can lock onto an enemy, back away, and still hit them.
- Similar to Fusillade Rondo, damage is based on the weapon's damage as well as its Willpower scaling (not the Blood Code's Willpower).
- Damage seems to scale with Willpower more than damage.
- Pairs best with the Thunderbolt. The Black Bayonet follows closely behind and is much more easily fit onto a build because of its lower stat requirements.
- Casting time of about 2.5 seconds (147 frames).
- Increased Gift Speed takes this down to just over 2 seconds (128 frames).
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!