Ranged Impact is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Ranged Impact Information
- Increases the damage of gift triggers (bayonet shots and all special weapon heavy attacks) by 50% for 30 seconds.
- Does not affect melee type skill effects, including those useable with the bayonet, but does increase ranged ones like Fusillade Rondo.
- Ichor Cost: 5
- Cooldown: 5sec
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- Max Out Proficiency:
Ranged Impact Acquisition
- Default gift acquired from the Hunter Blood Code.
Builds that use Ranged Impact
Ranged Impact Notes
- Despite the skill description stating it is applied to shots, it does apply to other weapon attacks that consume ichor too (like Dammerung's charged heavy attack).
- Does not affect light/dark type gifts.