- Enemy types are improperly named throughout the wiki. Names for enemies can be found by fighting the 'boss' versions in the Depths, or by datamining.
- An example is the obese female axe/hammer-weilding Lost. It is commonly referred to as a 'Stone-crusher' throughout the wiki, but is in-fact a Rampaging Noblewoman
- Existing Blood Veil pages need to have Mobility removed. Blood Veils do not have a mobility stat. Mobility is dependent on your equipped weight vs the weight limit allowed via your Blood Code.
- Many mechanics are vague and unclear and need to be investigated - such as how much Regeneration heals at certain levels and whether its percentage base or a fixed value.
- Another example is enhancing a Gift; does gaining Focus and dealing/taking damage contribute to enhancing a Gift? Is it level dependent? Is it dependent on the enemy your fighting? If so, what determines an enemy's level? The amount of haze it gives? If so, why do enemies dropping 10k~ haze at the end of NG not enhance gifts after a certain point, but enemies dropping 7k haze in NG+ do?
- Weapon-movesets are not described on the wiki
- There is a lack of builds to fill out the Builds sections on most equipment pages
- Most pages still have template remnants; such as "Note 2, Note 3" ect