Blood Sacrifice is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Blood Sacrifice Information
- Spend 20% of your own HP to gain ichor. Replenishes up to 6 ichor per use.
- Can not be used if below 20% of your maximum HP.
- Ichor Cost: 0
- Cooldown: 2 sec
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 460 Haze and 5 Awake MJ109 at a Mistle.
Blood Sacrifice Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Hunter Blood Code.
- Hunter Vestige III is required to acquire this gift.
- 920 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Builds that use Blood Sacrifice
Blood Sacrifice Notes
- 75% of the health lost can be replenished with Cleansing Light.