|Temporarily Increases the drain rating of weapon attacks.|
|Required Stats||MND Mind | C|
|Proficiency Req.||Defeat the Enemy|
Hunting Feast is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Hunting Feast is a gift found in the Hunter Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Hunting Feast Information
- Increases the drain rating of weapon attacks by 50% for 90 seconds.
- Ichor Cost: 5
- Cooldown: 5 sec.
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 460 Haze and 5 Awake MJ109 at a Mistle.
Hunting Feast Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Hunter Blood Code.
- Acquire Hunter Vestige IV, repaired with Hunter Vestige Part D
Hunting Feast Notes
- Increases the drain rating of your weapon by 50% (example: a weapon with a 0.3 base will get 0.45 with hunting while a 0.6 base will get 0.9). Doesn't seem to have any scaling.
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.