|Temporarily Increases the drain rating of weapon attacks.|
|Required Stats||MND Mind | C|
Hunting Feast is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Hunting Feast Information
- Increases the drain rating of weapon attacks by 50% for 90 seconds.
- Ichor Cost: 5
- Cooldown: 5 sec.
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 460 Haze and 5 Awake MJ109 at a Mistle.
Hunting Feast Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Hunter Blood Code.
- Hunter Vestige IV is required to acquire this gift.
- 920 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Hunting Feast Notes
- Increases the drain rating of your weapon by 50% (example: a weapon with a 0.3 base will get 0.45 with Hunting Feast while a 0.6 base will get 0.9). Doesn't have any scaling.
- Surpassed by Bloodsucking Blades with more than 450 dark power.