Stun Trap is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Stun Trap Information
- Scatters ichor in the area, creating a trap that stuns assailants.
- If no enemy enters the trap, it detonates after 10 seconds.
- Ichor Cost: 6
- Cooldown: 20sec.
- Attack Type: Pierce
- Non-Physical: n/a
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 460 Haze and 5 Awake MJ109 at a Mistle.
Stun Trap Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Assassin Blood Code.
- Assassin Vestige I is required to acquire this gift.
- 920 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Stun Trap Notes
- Damage multiplier: 55%
- Detonates as soon as there's an enemy in the area. The explosion can damage multiple enemies.