|A Communal Gift with Louis. Increases attack and alters
your evasive movements, at the cost of damage reduction.
Reckless Abandon is a Active Gift in Code Vein. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies, or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Reckless Abandon Information
- A Communal Gift with Louis. Increases your damage by 50% and gives you a unique red quickstep dodge, but reduces physical resistance.
- As a Communal gift, it has a red icon and it reduces max ichor by 10 after use.
- Ichor Costs- 20
- Cooldown- 30 sec.
- Attack Type- (None)
- Non-Physical- (None)
- Usage Requirements- Currently partnered with Louis
Reckless Abandon Notes
- Gives quick dodge with a red visual effect, but does not give you Quick mobility (e.g. for the purposes of Swift Destruction). This special dodge is extremely fast and spammable.
- Reduces slash/pierce/crush resistance by a flat amount of 35.
- This reduction can, if already low enough, put your physical resistances to negative values.
- The damage boost also applies to Drain Attacks and Bayonet shoots.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!