Shadow Assault is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Shadow Assault Information
- Perform a fast, short-range charge. An offensive skill performed with
- Ichor Cost: 4
- Cooldown: 6sec.
- Attack Type: n/a
- Non-Physical: n/a
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 460 Haze and 5 Awake MJ109 at a Mistle.
Shadow Assault Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Assassin Blood Code.
- 920 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Builds that use Increased Gift Speed
Shadow Assault Notes
- Damage multiplier: 220%
- This attack bypases the guard of enemies with shields. Useful as finisher.