Spoils Spotter is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Spoils Spotter Information
- Allows the wielder to detect if there are any items unobtained within a wide range.
- Ichor Cost: 2
- Cooldown: 5 sec.
- Attack Type: N/A
- Non-Physical: N/A
- To max out its proficiency, players can:
- Defeat some enemies while equipping this gift.
- Use 280 Haze and 3x Awake MJ018 at a Mistle.
Spoils Spotter Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Ranger Blood Code
- 560 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Spoils Spotter Notes
- It has a very large range, but does not cover the whole map.
- Can detect pickups, drops, vestiges and chests.
- If there are 10 or less items in the area, Spoils Spotter will tell you the exact number of missing items.