Circular Cleaver is an Active Gift available for the Hellfire Knight DLC in Code Vein. Circular Cleaver is a gift found in the Achilles Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Circular Cleaver Information
- Leap while performing a spinning slash. An offensive skill performed with a One-Handed Sword/Halberd/Bayonet.
- Ichor Cost: 6
- Cooldown: 10 sec
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- Max Out Proficiency:
Circular Cleaver Acquisition
- The Hellfire Knight DLC is required to acquire this gift.
- This gift can be found in the Achilles Blood Code.
Circular Cleaver Notes
- Damage multiplier: 110% / 132%.
- Slightly more effective with Halberds. Bayonets and Swords have the same damage multiplier.
- However, Bayonets and 1H Swords can deal the full damage if sticking to an enemy (basically hugging him). Halberds, due to their range, need to be slightly separated (about two steps away) from enemies to deal both hits.
- This Gift Skill has high balance damage, and it often manages to stagger medium-sized enemies, or send flying small enemies. Due to it's spinning nature, it can hit enemies surrounding the player too.
- It also benefits less from increased gift speed than other Gift Skills, due the already fast startup it has. Increasing gift speed can help with the recovery after it's use, however.
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.