|Creates a single-use barrier around you and your partner that greatly reduced damage.|
MND Mind | D+
VIT Vitality | B
|Proficiency Req.||Defeat the Enemy|
Foulblood Barrier is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Foulblood Barrier is a gift found in the Atlas Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Foulblood Barrier Information
Creates a single-use barrier around you and your partner that absorbs 50% of the damage from the next attack to hit you.
- Ichor Costs- 5
- Cooldown- 5 sec.
- Attack Type- (None)
- Non-Physical- (None)
- Usage Requirements- (None)
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 460 Haze and 5 Awake MJ109 at a Mistle.
Foulblood Barrier Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Atlas Blood Code.
Foulblood Barrier Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.