Triple Annihilator is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Triple Annihilator Information
- Execute a three-hit combo with a Two-Handed Sword or Hammer at an enemy.
- Ichor Cost: 5
- Cooldown: 10 sec.
- Attack Type: N/A
- Non-Physical: N/A
- To max out its proficiency, players can:
Triple Annihilator Acquisition
- Default Gift acquired from the Fighter Blood Code.
Triple Annihilator Notes
- Damage multiplier: 120% / 110% / 130% (360% total)
- This skill is powerful, but easily interrupted by enemies attacks if not used cautiously.
- Increasing your Gift Speed can make this a powerful, fast 3 hit attack with no stamina cost in exchange for 5 ichor.