Flames of Rage
|Manipulates ichor to create a trap at your feet that immolates assailants.|
|Proficiency Requirement||Defeat the enemy|
Flames of Rage is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Flames of Rage is a gift found in the Hephaestus Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Flames of Rage Information
- Manipulates ichor to create a trap at your feet that immolates assailants on contact.
- If no enemy enters the trap, it detonates after 10 seconds.
- Ichor Cost: 5
- Cooldown: 5 sec.
- Attack Type: Crush
- Non-Physical: Fire
- Max Out Proficiency:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 3200 Haze and Awake MJ212 (x5) at a Mistle.
Flames of Rage Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Hephaestus Blood Code.
- Acquired Hephaestus Vestige I, repaired with Hephaestus Vestige Part A
Flames of Rage Notes
- Damage multiplier: 340%
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!