Venom Trap is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Venom Trap Information
- Scatters ichor in the area, creating a venom trap that eats at assailants.
- If no enemy enters the trap, it detonates after 10 seconds
- Ichor Cost: 6
- Cooldown: 20 sec
- Attack Type: Pierce
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
Venom Trap Acquisition
- Default gift of the Darkseeker Blood Code.
Venom Trap Notes
- Damage multiplier: 55%
- Inflicts over 60 points of Venom status effect.
- Detonates as soon as there's an enemy in the area. The explosion can damage multiple enemies.