Concentration is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Concentration is a deficient gift found in the Assassin Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
- Temporarily reduces all stamina consumption by 30% for 90 seconds. The effect ends immediately when you take damage.
- Ichor Cost: 5
- Cooldown: 30sec.
- Attack Type: n/a
- Non-Physical: n/a
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 460 Haze and 5 Awake MJ109 at a Mistle.
- This gift can be found in the Assassin Blood Code.
- Assassin Vestige II is required to acquire this gift.
- 920 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
- Like Overdrive, the effect ends prematurely when the players take damage that makes them lose health.
- This means that if the player recieves a hit but losses no HP, this effect does not get cancelled. This can be achieved with weapons that have 100 defenses on block, or massively stacking elemental resistances against certain enemies.
- This gift is ideal for fast-hitting weapons, as well for applying status effects. Best paired with Focused Stamina Usage.
- Stamina reduction includes drain attacks, parries and sprinting too.