Royal Heart is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Royal Heart Information
- Increases resistance to being staggered by 33.3% for 90 seconds.
- Ichor Cost: 5
- Cooldown: 5 sec.
- Attack Type: N/A
- Non-Physical: N/A
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
Royal Heart Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Berserker Blood Code.
- 920 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Builds that use Royal Heart
Royal Heart Notes
- Royal Heart allows users to benefit from balance even while in idle and recovery animations in addition to possibly reducing balance damage dealt by enemies. Or in other terms allows it to work like Dark Souls Poise.
- Appears to have no notable effect against interrupt/heavy attacks from enemies. However such attacks tend to have up to a few seconds of telegraphing.
- This gift does not increase balance stat directly, but emulates balance's effect.