|Increases the power of the next attack.|
|Required Stats||STR Strength | A|
|Proficiency Req.||Defeat the Enemy|
Flashing Fang is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Flashing Fang is a gift found in the Atlas Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Flashing Fang Information
- Doubles the power of the next weapon attack.
- Only affects the first hit of multi-hit combos or skill type gifts.
- The damage increase will be consumed even if the attack does not connect to an enemy
- Has no effect on light/dark type direct damage gifts and will not be consumed when casting them
- Does affect weapon attacks that use ichor like bayonet shots and skill type gifts
- Ichor Costs- 6
- Cooldown- 20 sec.
- Attack Type- (None)
- Non-Physical- (None)
- Usage Requirements- (None)
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 3200 Haze and 5 Awake MJ212 at a Mistle.
Flashing Fang Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Atlas Blood Code.
Builds that use Flashing Fang
Flashing Fang Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.