Guard Stability is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Guard Stability is a gift found in the Survivor Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Guard Stability Information
- Reduces the stamina cost of guarding by 10 for 90 seconds.
- Ichor Cost: 5
- Cooldown: 5 sec.
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- Max Out Proficiency:
Guard Stability Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Survivor Blood Code.
- Acquired Survivor Vestige I, repaired with Survivor Vestige Part A
Guard Stability Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.