Fusillade Rondo is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Fusillade Rondo Information
- Fire a Barrage of four homing bullets. An offensive skill performed with Bayonet.
- Ichor Cost: 7
- Cooldown: 8 sec
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 3200 Haze and 5 Awake MJ212 at a Mistle.
Fusillade Rondo Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Artemis Blood Code.
- 6400 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Fusillade Rondo Notes
- The damage multiplier is different for every weapon: it scales with both your weapon damage and its Willpower scaling.
- Medium-Long range.
- This gift's damage is enhanced by Ranged Impact.
- At higher Gift Speed, the shooting animation ends earlier, but the shoots themselves always appear and fire at the same rate. However, this allows the player to do any other action without affecting Fusillade Rondo.
- Has a peculiar interaction of aiming at whatever the player is locked on at the moment of a shoot, even if the player changes targets. Thus, the 4 shoots can be aimed at 2 or 3 different targets if the player changes lock-on targets.