Grave Knocker is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Grave Knocker is a gift found in the Fionn Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Grave Knocker Information
- Slam your foot into the ground, creating a small shockwave.
- Ichor Cost: 3
- Cooldown: 5 sec.
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 3200 Haze and 5 Awake MJ212 at a Mistle.
Grave Knocker Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Fionn Blood Code.
Grave Knocker Notes
- Uses mind/will scaling of the weapon. Weapons with no mind/will scaling deal drastically less damage. As such, bayonets are usually the weapons that deal the most damage with this gift.
- However this gift's low damage completely negates any use for a boost in it's damage. It will still be lackluster, and it's better used for staggering enemies. High gift speed is recommended for faster recovery time.
- This gift has a moderate area of impact around the player. It can stagger multiple enemies at once, if packed together.
- Damage is affected by ranged impact but not by elemental weapon buffs and bridge to glory. Overdrive works as always.
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.