Dancing Blaze is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Dancing Blaze is a gift found in the Hephaestus Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Dancing Blaze Information
- Fires three ricocheting bullets.
- Ichor Cost: 5
- Cooldown: 2 sec.
- Attack Type: Pierce
- Non-Physical: Fire
- Max Out Proficiency:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 18000 Haze and Awake MJ310 (x9) at a Mistle.
Dancing Blaze Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Hephaestus Blood Code.
- Acquired Hephaestus Vestige III, repaired with Hephaestus Vestige Part C
Dancing Blaze Notes
- Damage multiplier: 40% each hit
- The bullets are likely to hit your target after bouncing and after traveling a certain distance they will bounce back mid-air.
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.