Guardian Aid is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts. A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Guardian Aid Information
- Spends one third your own HP to restore the HP of companions, while boosting their physical defenses by 45% for 90 seconds.
- Use it after your companion's defeat for saving him from dispersion.
- Ichor Cost: 2
- Cooldown: 15 sec.
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- This gift is exclusive to the Astrea Blood Code and cannot be inherited.
Guardian Aid Acquisition
- DLC: Season Pass is required to acquire this gift.
- Default Gift acquired from the Astrea Blood Code.
Guardian Aid Notes
- Identical to Restorative Offering, except for the extra defense boost.
- Mia Karnstein (White version) uses Guardian Aid for saving you from dispersion.
- In multiplayer, Guardian Aid heals both the NPC companion and the other player.
- Can't revive players dead because of Final Journey.