Nightstalker is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
- Reduces the amount of sound you create for 3 minutes, making it more difficult to be detected.
- Ichor Cost: 6
- Cooldown: 5 sec.
- Attack Type: n/a
- Non-Physical: n/a
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 460 Haze and 5 Awake MJ109 at a Mistle.
- Default Gift acquired from the Assassin Blood Code.
- Enemies can still hear you while sprinting or walking normally even with this gift. However, the range at which they can hear the player lessens considerably.
- Slow walk on the other hand, makes the player completely silent with this gift active. This makes it really easy to catch unaware enemies with a backstab, gaining a significant advantage in combat.
- If you're playing on PC with Mouse and Keyboard, and thus can't walk slowly like controllers can, holding Block/Guard achieves the same effect as slow walk.