Venomous Shot is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Venomous Shot Information
- Fires a projectile at your target that deals damage and inflicts venom.
- Ichor Cost: 3
- Cooldown: 8 sec.
- Attack Type: Pierce
- Non-Physical: -
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 460 Haze and 5 Awake MJ109 at a Mistle.
Venomous Shot Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Darkseeker Blood Code.
- 920 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Venomous Shot Notes
- Damage multiplier: 100%
- Long range.
- inflicts 50 points of venom status effect.