|Temporarily applies the venom effect to your current weapon.|
Venom Mark is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Venom Mark Information
- Imbues your equipped weapon the venom effect for 30 seconds.
- Ichor Cost: 4
- Cooldown: 30 sec.
- Attack Type: N/A
- Non-Physical: N/A
- To max out its proficiency, players can:
- Defeat some enemies while equipping this gift
- Use 280 Haze and 3x Awake MJ018 at a Mistle.
Venom Mark Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Ranger Blood Code
- 560 Haze is required to inherit this gift.
Venom Mark Notes
- Increases venom status effect of weapons by 30.
- The buff persists while swapping weapons.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
did it work with bayonets ranged attacks?