Floating Light is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Floating Light is a gift found in the Hermes Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Floating Light Information
- Creates a ball of light at your feet
- Ichor Cost: 1
- Cooldown: 2 sec.
- Attack Type: N/A
- Non-Physical: N/A
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 460 Haze and 5 Awake MJ109 at a Mistle.
Floating Light Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Hermes Blood Code.
- 920 Haze is required to inherit this gift.
Floating Light Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.