Blood Weapon is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Blood Weapon is a gift found in the Dark Knight Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Blood Weapon Information
- Multiplies the damage of yours and your partner's weapon attacks by 120% - enemy's blood resist for 30 seconds.
- If your weapon already deals blood damage or has a blood buff, increases the existing modifier by +20% instead.
- Ichor Cost: 5
- Cooldown: 5 sec.
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: Blood
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 3200 Haze and 5 Awake MJ212 at a Mistle.
Blood Weapon Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Dark Knight Blood Code.
Blood Weapon Notes
- If the enemy's blood resist is greater than 20%, using this on a non-blood weapon will actually reduce your total damage, so be careful.
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.