Ice Armor is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Ice Armor Information
- Increases ice resistance by 45 for you and your partner for 90 seconds.
- Ichor Cost: 4
- Cooldown: 5 sec.
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: Ice
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 3200 Haze and 5 Awake MJ212 at a Mistle.
Ice Armor Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Artemis Blood Code.
- 6400 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Ice Armor Notes
- Affects also other players in coop.