Warding Mark is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Warding Mark Information
- Adds 30 points of inhibit effect to your current weapon for 30 seconds.
- Ichor Cost: 4
- Cooldown: 30sec.
- Attack Type: N/A
- Non-Physical: N/A
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 3200 Haze and 5 Awake MJ212 at a Mistle.
Warding Mark Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Prometheus Blood Code.
- 6400 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Warding Mark Notes
- Useful against spellscaster bosses.