Merciless Reaper is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Merciless Reaper is a deficient gift found in the Assassin Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Merciless Reaper Information
- Once activated, the next attack of the revenant will ignore part of the enemy's physical and weapon defenses.
- Ichor Cost: 4
- Cooldown: 5sec.
- Attack Type: n/a
- Non-Physical: n/a
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 3200 Haze and 5 Awake MJ212 at a Mistle.
Merciless Reaper Acquisition
- Acquired Assassin Vestige II
- Requires 6400 Haze to unlock the gift
Merciless Reaper Notes
- Contrary to it's tooltip, this gift also applies it's effect to offensive gifts and bayonet shots without consuming the buff.
- Provides no benefit against enemies with 0% physical resistance.
- Negative physical resistance will be quadrupled ( -10% will become -40%)
- Positive physical resistance will be reduced to a quarter (40% will become 10%)
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.
Builds that use Merciless Reaper