Revenant Dagger is an Passive Gift in Code Vein. Revenant Dagger is a gift not found in a Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Revenant Dagger Information
- Usage: Hitting enemies with Daggers generates Ichor. The in-game description is misleading, and does not cause the player to throw daggers.
- Max Out Proficiency:
- Revenant Dagger is automatically available for all Blood Codes when using Rv Mastery (117)
Revenant Dagger Acquisition
- This gift can be received from Shang after saving him from a Lost invasion.
Revenant Dagger Notes
- Whenever the player hits an enemy with a Dagger, they will gain one half (0.5) Ichor.
- This is not affected by Drain Rating (either weapon or blood veil's), nor any other stat at all.
- In theory the player can get up to 12.5 Ichor (since the dagger limit is of 25)