Feral Tenacity is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Feral Tenacity is a gift found in the Warrior Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Feral Tenacity Information
- Receiving fatal damage when your HP is over a certain amount will leave you with 1 HP.
- Ichor Cost: 10
- Cooldown: 30 sec.
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- Max Out Proficiency:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 18000 Haze and Awake MJ310 (x9) at a Mistle.
Feral Tenacity Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Warrior Blood Code.
- Acquired Warrior Vestige I, repaired with Warrior Vestige Part A
Feral Tenacity Notes
- Unlike atlas passive, this one seems to have a very low hp threshold for triggering (possible it simply requires 2 HP to be able to trigger), in exchange for going into cooldown when triggered and needing to reactivate the ability.
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.