Phantom Assault is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Phantom Assault Information
- Vanish like mist, then do a jump slash. An offensive skill performed with One-handed swords / Halberd / Bayonet
- Ichor Cost: 3
- Cooldown: 8sec.
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 460 Haze and 5 Awake MJ109 at a Mistle.
Phantom Assault Acquisition
- Default Gift acquired from the Prometheus Blood Code.
Builds that use Phantom Assasult
Phantom Assault Notes
- Damage multiplier: 110% / 170%
- Slightly more powerful with bayonets.
- Useful for getting close to an enemy. Provides invulnerability frames during the teleport.
- The second strike ends with a third low-damage attack, effective for unbalancing enemies.