Blood Guard is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts - a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.
Blood Guard Information
- Creates a defensive barrier of blood resistance for you and your companion for a brief period of time.
- Ichor Cost: 4
- Cooldown: 5 sec.
- Attack Type: N/A
- Non-Physical: N/A
- To max out its proficiency, players can:
- Defeat some enemies while equipping this gift
- Use ??? Haze and ??? at a Mistle.
Blood Guard Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Fighter Blood Code
- 560 Haze is required to inherit this gift.
Blood Guard Notes
- Notes, Tips, and Trivia Goes Here