Blood Guard is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Blood Guard Information
- Increases blood resistance by 45 for you and your partner for 90 seconds.
- Ichor Cost: 4
- Cooldown: 5 sec.
- Attack Type: N/A
- Non-Physical: N/A
- To max out its proficiency, players can:
Blood Guard Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Fighter Blood Code
- 560 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Blood Guard Notes
- Affects also other players in coop.
- Acquired very early in the game; however it turns out useful more later in the game against bossfights like Juzo Mido and the Skull King.