Code Vein Regeneration
Regeneration in Code Vein is a combat mechanic that can be used in battle or while exploring that recovers a player's HP when used.
What does Regeneration Do?
Regeneration is simply used to recover one's HP. The number of Regeneration that can be stocked and the amount of HP recovered can be upgraded or increased by using various items.
- To use Regeneration press the Left/Right button on the D-pad to cycle through the Quick Items List
- Press the Down button on the D-pad to use the item.
- Resting at a Mistle replenishes the Regen stock.
- Regen Extension Factor increases max uses, up to 10 (12 with Augmented Regeneration)
- Regen Activation Factor increases amount of health recovered, up to +6 (+1050 HP)
- Regeneration is a fixed amount and is not percentage.
Regeneration Notes and Tips
- The active Gift, Regenerator, increases the effectiveness of Regeneration for you and your partners for its duration.
- The passive Gift, Regeneration Shift, reduces the amount of times Regeneration can be used but increases its effectiveness.
- The passive Gift, Improved Regeneration, increases the effectiveness of Regeneration.
- The passive Gift, Torchbearer, restores your Regeneration uses when your partner dies and disperses.
- The passive Gift, Augmented Regeneration, increases the number of times Regeneration can be used.
- The passive Gift, Bolster, restores your Regeneration uses when you collect your lost haze.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Imo, the healing animation is way too slow for this games speed. Like, it should be much faster. It's the only thing about the combat that I don't like
Does anyone else feel like there’s a ridiculous amount of lag if you try to use regeneration more than once in a row? I’ve never spent so much effort in a game just to make sure I can heal twice without jamming the button just to make sure it actually happens.
I've found its absolute BEST to partner with Io. For one, she's strong offensively and does a great job of resurrecting you (revived me 4 times in a row on the last boss), but mostly because she pretty much CONSTANTLY keeps the Regenerator buff on you. Combine that with the Improved Regeneration passive, and your Regen is basically a +10 Estus from Dark Souls. 10/10 would recommend.
So is there any actual danger to the things that boost how many times you regenerate or is that just flavor text?
I've added all the gifts involving regeneration, that I could think of, to the notes.
There is a passive gift giving 40% more hp using the regeneration. Another one ( from jack code ) get rid of 2 "sip" to increase the amount of hp regenerated but idk the percentage.
Eos has an Gift that's essentially a +1 to regeneration called "Regenerator", I use it when I play co-op with my friends.