Code Vein Regeneration
Regeneration in Code Vein is a combat mechanic that can be used in battle or while exploring that recovers a player's HP when used.
What does Regeneration Do?
Regeneration is simply used to recover one's HP. The number of Regeneration that can be stocked and the amount of HP recovered can be upgraded or increased by using various items.
- To use Regeneration press the Left/Right button on the D-pad to cycle through the Quick Items List
- Press the Down button on the D-pad to use the item.
- Resting at a Mistle replenishes the Regen stock.
- Regen Extension Factor increases max uses, up to 10 (12 with Augmented Regeneration)
- Regen Activation Factor increases amount of health recovered, up to +6 (+1050 HP)
- Regeneration is a fixed amount and is not percentage.
Regeneration Notes and Tips
- The active Gift, Regenerator, increases the effectiveness of Regeneration for you and your partners for its duration.
- The passive Gift, Regeneration Shift, reduces the amount of times Regeneration can be used but increases its effectiveness.
- The passive Gift, Improved Regeneration, increases the effectiveness of Regeneration.
- The passive Gift, Torchbearer, restores your Regeneration uses when your partner dies and disperses.
- The passive Gift, Augmented Regeneration, increases the number of times Regeneration can be used.
- The passive Gift, Bolster, restores your Regeneration uses when you collect your lost haze.