Final Journey is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Final Journey is a gift found in the Queenslayer Blood Code. It gives players a temporary damage and mobility increase at the cost of killing them if not removed within 3 minutes. Since defeating a boss removes the debuff (saving the player from death) it is best used on boss fights when the boss is a few minutes from death.
Final Journey Information
- Immediately restores all HP and increases all abilities, but kills you after some time.
- Increases all damage by 50%.
- Sets mobility to "Quick" regardless of current armor or weapons equipped.
- Lasts 3 Minutes before killing you. Allies are not given the chance to revive you if you are killed by Final Journey.
- Since defeating a boss fully heals players and removes debuffs, Final Journey will be removed if you kill a boss with it active.
- Ichor Cost: 10
- Cooldown: 0 sec.
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- Max Out Proficiency:
- This gift cannot be Mastered, and is Unique to Queenslayer.
Final Journey Acquisition
- Automatically available to unlock upon getting the Queenslayer Blood Code.
Builds that use Final Journey
Final Journey Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.
- It is possible to avoid dying with Final Journey, albeit somewhat difficult depending on how you use it. In order to live using Final Journey, you must be inflicted with the Inhibit Status Effect before the timer ends, thus canceling the ability and letting you live.
- While using Final Journey, the player cannot interact with NPC's until it is removed.
- If Final Journey is used after Gift Extension, you will die after 4,5 minutes instead of the usual 3.