Final Journey is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Final Journey is a gift exclusive to the Queenslayer Blood Code. It heals the player to full and grants temporary damage and mobility increases for its duration at the cost of killing the player when its duration expires.
Final Journey Information
- Immediately restores all HP and increases all abilities, but kills you after some time.
- Increases all damage by 50%.
- Enhances mobility by one stage for the duration of the effect. (set base mobility to 'Quick' regardless of equipment prior to patch 1.20)
- Lasts 1 Minute before killing the player. (3 minutes prior to patch 1.20)
- Dying to Final Journey will not give your allies a chance to revive you.
- Gift Extension can buff this to 1 Minute 30 Seconds ( 4 minutes prior to patch 1.20 )
- Since defeating a boss fully heals players and removes debuffs, Final Journey will be removed if you kill a boss with it active. There are only two exceptions to this rule: the Successor of the Ribcage and the Skull King when it transitions into the Virgin Born. This is because the bossfight has merely reached a checkpoint and hasn't technically ended: Final Journey will still be active and at the timer point of when you reached the checkpoint when you start the next stage of the battle: however, Final Journey can still be reset with no risk of dying from it or losing boss progress by using a vivifier (purchasable from Coco or found throughout the world), the Vivification Gift from the Mercury Blood Code or the Mistle Root item acquired in the Crypt Spire, all of which return you to the last Mistle you activated or rested at without losing any Haze.
- Ichor Cost: 10
- Cooldown: 0 sec.
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- Max Out Proficiency:
- This gift cannot be Mastered, and is exclusive to Queenslayer.
Final Journey Acquisition
- Automatically available to unlock upon getting the Queenslayer Blood Code.
Builds that use Final Journey
Final Journey Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.
- It is possible to avoid dying with Final Journey, albeit somewhat difficult depending on how you use it. In order to live using Final Journey, you must be inflicted with the Inhibit Status Effect before the timer ends, thus canceling the ability and letting you live.
- While using Final Journey, the player cannot interact with NPC's until it is removed.