Blood Shot is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Blood Shot Information
- Fire a large projectile at an enemy using ichor.
- Ichor Cost: 2
- Cooldown: 2 sec.
- Attack Type: Pierce
- Non-Physical: Blood
- To max out its proficiency, players can:
Blood Shot Acquisition
- Default Gift acquired from the Caster Blood Code.
Blood Shot Notes
- Damage multiplier: 120%
- Long range. Can be used to snipe and lure foes from afar if needed.
- Not very powerful, but cheap and easy to spam.
- Bread and butter for early game Dark casters. It's the most efficient Dark-based Gift in damage in relation to the cost that you can use early on.
- While it lacks the high burst damage of other Dark Gifts, it has very low cooldown and is very efficient in it's Ichor usage.
- Casting time of .83 seconds (50 frames)
- Increased Gift Speed changes this to .75 seconds (45 frames).
Builds that use Blood Shot