Chaotic Ash is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Chaotic Ash is a gift found in the Queen Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Chaotic Ash Information
- Fires a draining projectile that robs the target of ichor.
- Ichor Cost: 1
- Cooldown: 30 sec.
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- Max Out Proficiency:
Chaotic Ash Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Queen Blood Code.
Chaotic Ash Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.
- Gives 9 ichor on most enemies (1 cost to cast, 10 ichor restored)
- Based on pierce resistance of the enemy, it can be more or less ichor drain. Thus, this gift can (depending on the enemy) be affected by Merciless Reaper.
- Has extremely short range. Best used near-melee range.
- It's classified as an attack gift despite not dealing any damage.
- It's Ichor drain seems to be affected by Swift Destruction even though it deals no damage.