Flame Weapon is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Flame Weapon Information
- Adds 50 fire damage to yours and your partner's weapon attacks for 30 seconds.
- Adds 20 fire damage instead if your weapon already deals fire damage.
- Ichor Cost: 5
- Cooldown: 5 sec.
- Attack Type: N/A
- Non-Physical: Fire
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 460 Haze and 5 Awake MJ109 at a Mistle.
Flame Weapon Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Prometheus Blood Code.
- Prometheus Vestige I is required to acquire this gift.
- 920 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Builds that use Flame Weapon
Flame Weapon Notes