Blazing Roar is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Blazing Roar Information
- Conjure and shoot a strong fire projectile at the target using ichor.
- Ichor Cost: 6
- Cooldown: 10 sec.
- Attack Type: Crush
- Non-Physical: Fire
- To max out its proficiency, players can:
- Defeat some enemies while equipping this gift
- Use 280 Haze and 3x Awake MJ018 at a Mistle.
Blazing Roar Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Caster Blood Code.
- 560 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Blazing Roar Notes
- Damage multiplier: 400%
- Medium range.
- Acquired very early in the game, it can one-shot most of the enemies found in the first game areas.