Sanguine Roar is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts. A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Sanguine Roar Information
- Generates a projectile of foul blood that flies at the target.
- Ichor Cost: 6
- Cooldown: 10 sec
- Attack Type: Crush
- Non-Physical: Blood
- To max out its proficiency, players need to:
- Kill enemies while equipping this gift or;
- Use 3200 Haze and 5 Awake MJ212 at a Mistle.
Sanguine Roar Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Darkseeker Blood Code.
- 6400 Haze is required to acquire this blood code.
Sanguine Roar Notes
- Damage multiplier: 400%
- May be 440% according to some testing.
- Casting time: 1.86 seconds (112 frames)
- 1.63 seconds (98 frames) with Increased Gift Speed.
- Medium range.