Awake MJ109 is a Crafting Material in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Awake MJ109 Usage
- An upgrade material used to maximize the proficiency of a gift.
- Can only be used while resting at a Mistle.
Awake MJ109 Locations
You may find Awake MJ109 in the following Locations:
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and scattered in random locations.
- Ruined City Center: In the area named by the walkthrough City Ruins Entrance, there will be a destroyed car containing Fancy Cologne inside, nearby enemies may drop the item.
- Howling Pit: In the part of the walkthrough named follow the siblings, From the bloodspring, head down the path to the left, pull the lever to lower the water and head towards that path - you'll find 1x Awake MJ109 at the corner left side.
- Howling Pit: In the part of the walkthrough named follow the siblings, leading to high ground, you'll encounter another elite lost with a heavy sword as you approach the spot - you can find 1x Awake MJ109 next to a corpse.
- Dried-up Trenches: In the part of the walkthrough named The dried-up trenches, from where the item is dropped there will be a path on the right side you can drop down to that's being guarded by a spiked lost wielding an axe.
- Dried-up Trenches: In the part of the walkthrough named The dried-up trenches, after you've obtained the blood veil, continue your exploration and go left, before dropping down, you'll find 1x Awake MJ109 at the edge.
- Depths: Town of Sacrifice: In the part of the walkthrough named Euphoric Soldier Left Path (Town of Sacrifice key 3), You’ll find 1x Sunset Shield-wielding Lost and 1x Sunset bayonet-wielding Lost. Behind them, you can find 1x Awake MJ109.
- Depths: Town of Sacrifice: In the part of the walkthrough named Butterfly of Delirium Final Boss, After you've defeat Butterfly of Delirium, you'll be rewarded with 2x Awake MJ109 and 2x Queen Iron.
- Depths: Swirling Flood: Boss rewards after defeating Invading Executioner
- Depths: Flood of Impurity: Boss rewards after defeating Invading Executioner
- Depths: Cliffs of Rust: Boss rewards after defeating Insatiable Despot.
Notes and Tips
- Notes 1
- Notes 2