Hunter is a Blood Code (Class) in Code Vein. Hunter focuses on improving the stats and gifts that benefit the Bayonet Rifle, for a player that prefers a long-range play style, this blood code is recommended for you. Blood Codes can be changed on the fly which grants the player various Gifts, changes the player's Stats and provides the ability to equip various Weapons and Blood Veils.
A blood code inherited from a repaired Vestige core.
It holds a will that somehow remained full of hope despite being used as a pawn and enduring through day after hellish day
This code excels at ranged combat, and features Gifts that support ranged attacks with the bayonet.
How to unlock Hunter and Hunter Vestiges
- Hunter Vestige Core: Found at Ruined City Center, after the cutscene with the human blood at the Parking Garage mistle. The vestige is found near a chest in the area with the Blood Trial.
- Hunter Vestige I: Repaired with Hunter Vestige Part A.
- Hunter Vestige II: Repaired with Hunter Vestige Part B.
- Hunter Vestige III: Repaired with Hunter Vestige Part C.
- Hunter Vestige IV: Repaired with Hunter Vestige Part D.
- Hunter Vestige Part A: Found in the Ruined City Center, past the Parking Garage mistle. Explore the area until you come back to a portion underneath the Parking Garage mistle. There are some stairs leading up to the door that could not be opened. Break the boxes at the bottom of the staircase to get the item.
- Hunter Vestige Part B: Found in the Ruined City Center, past the Parking Garage mistle. After the Invasion ambush, continue to explore and find a group of 3 hounds and a Stone Crusher. After defeating them, break the nearby red glass capsules to find the vestige.
- Hunter Vestige Part C: Found in the Ruined City Center. Break some boxes on the top floor of the garage, you'll find the Vestige inside one of them.
- Hunter Vestige Part D: Found in the Ruined City Center. After unlocking the door near the Parking Garage mistle, you'll go down stairs and cross a thorn bridge toward 3 Bayonet Lost and 1 Stone-Crusher Lost. After defeating them, carefully walk to the edge of a nearby thorn and pick it up.
Hunter Notes and Tips
- Has 9 gifts.
- All of this Blood Code Vestiges can be found at Ruined City Center.
- The maximum amount of ichor obtainable is low in comparison to other Blood Codes with a starting ichor of 30 (max 50 instead of the usual 60).
- Blood Sacrifice is the most valuable gift obtainable from this Blood Code.
- Best Blood Codes Guide
Builds that use Hunter
Click table header to sort
|Gift Name||Tree Type||Gift Type||Description||Unlock Cost|
|Ranged Impact||Light||Active||Temporarily increases the attack power of shots fired from weapons.||N/A|
|Active IFF||Light||Active||Enemies within a certain range will appear on your radar.||560|
|Binding Mark||Dark||Active||Temporarily applies the slow effect to your current weapons.||560|
|Flame Spike||Light||Active||Fires a projectile of burning flame at your target.||920|
|Ichor Strikes||Light||Passive||Reduces the ichor cost of weapon attacks while you are focused.||560 (Hunter I req.)|
|Dexterity Up||Light||Passive||Increases dexterity.||920 (Hunter II req.)|
|Blood Sacrifice||Dark||Active||Spends your own HP to gain Ichor.||920 (Hunter III req.)|
|Hunting Feast||Light||Active||Temporarily increases the drain rating of your weapon attacks.||920 (Hunter IV req.)|
Achilles ♦ Artemis ♦ Asclepius ♦ Aset ♦ Assassin ♦ Astrea ♦ Atlas ♦ Berserker ♦ Caster ♦ Dark Knight ♦ Darkseeker ♦ Demeter ♦ Eos ♦ Fighter ♦ Fionn ♦ Hades ♦ Harbinger ♦ Harmonia ♦ Hephaestus ♦ Hermes ♦ Ishtar ♦ Isis ♦ Mercury ♦ Orion ♦ Perseus ♦ Pollux ♦ Prometheus ♦ Queen ♦ Queen's Breath ♦ Queen's Claw ♦ Queen's Ribcage ♦ Queen's Throat ♦ Queenslayer ♦ Ranger ♦ Scathach ♦ Scout ♦ Surt ♦ Survivor ♦ Thoth ♦ Váli ♦ Warrior ♦ Ymir