Assassin is a Blood Code (Class) in Code Vein. Blood Codes can be changed on the fly which grants the player various Gifts, changes the player's Stats and provides the ability to equip various Weapons and Blood Veils.
A blood code inherited from a repaired Vestige core.
It holds a determined will to survive in a chaotic world in order to gain freedom.
This code is optimal for melee combat, and features Gifts that are great for surprise attacks.
How to unlock Assassin and Assassin Vestiges
- Acquired in the Howling Pit on a small circular piece of elevated land, guarded by 1 enemy. Located on the far left side of the map, centered by the Howling Pit Entrance Mistle, and Hills of Deception Mistle.
- Assassin Vestige I: Repaired with Assassin Vestige Part A.
- Assassin Vestige II: Repaired with Assassin Vestige Part B and Assassin Vestige Part C.
- Assassin Vesige III: Repaired with Assassin Vestige Part D.
- Assassin Vestige Part A: Found at Howling Pit. Requires the Eagle Key. From Hills of Deception Mistle take upper left path and follow it until you reach big open space. Turn left and take the path and pass through the door that requires the Eagle Key. From the end of the path you can see the Vestige in front of you across the chasm. To get there go right and loop around the edge.
- Assassin Vestige Part B: Found at Howling Pit. From Hills of Deception Mistle head a way back (lower left path). It is at a little free space by the turn.
- Assassin Vestige Part C: Found at Howling Pit. It is around Hills of Deception Mistle, right behind the white tree on the edge.
- Assassin Vestige Part D: Found at Howling Pit. It is located at bottom left part of the map where lever to lit the fire. Head from Howling Pit Entrance Mistle head straight left until you see a way up on your right. Vestige is up there by lever guarded by 1 big enemy.
Assassin Notes and Tips
- Has 8 gifts.
- Best Blood Codes Guide
Builds that use Assassin
Click table header to sort
|Gift Assassin||Tree Type||Gift Type||Description||Unlock cost|
|Nightstalker||Light||Active||Reduces the amount of sound you create, making it more difficult to be detected.||N/A|
|Shadow Assault||1h Sword,Halberd,Bayonet||Active||Perform a fast short range charge. An offensive skill performed with one-handed sword/Halberd/Bayonet.||920|
|Sharpened Fangs||Dark||Passive||Increases damage dealth by your special drain performed after a parry/back attack.||920|
|Numbing Mark||Dark||Active||Temporarily applies the stun effect to your current weapon.||920|
|Overdrive||Light||Active||Temporarily increases your and your partner's attack. The effect ends when you take damage.||920|
|Stun Trap||Dark||Active||Scatters ichor in the area, creating a trap that stuns assailants.||920 (Assassin I req.)|
|Concentration||Light||Active||Temporarily reduces stamina consumption. The effect ends when you take damage.||920 (Assassin II req.)|
|Merciless Reaper||Light||Active||Ignore some of the enemies physical defense and weapon defense for your next attack.||6400 (Assassin III req.)|
|Blood Code||Archetype||Strength||Dexterity||Mind||Willpower||Ichor||Stamina||Balance||Max Weight||Mobility||HP|
|Atlas||Warrior||S||D+||D+||C||10 (30)||Very High||95||247||Slow||Very High|
|Dark Knight||Warrior/Mage||A||B||C||C||20 (40)||Low||78||102||Normal||High|
Achilles ♦ Artemis ♦ Asclepius ♦ Aset ♦ Astrea ♦ Atlas ♦ Berserker ♦ Caster ♦ Dark Knight ♦ Darkseeker ♦ Demeter ♦ Eos ♦ Fighter ♦ Fionn ♦ Hades ♦ Harbinger ♦ Harmonia ♦ Hephaestus ♦ Hermes ♦ Hunter ♦ Ishtar ♦ Isis ♦ Mercury ♦ Orion ♦ Perseus ♦ Pollux ♦ Prometheus ♦ Queen ♦ Queen's Breath ♦ Queen's Claw ♦ Queen's Ribcage ♦ Queen's Throat ♦ Queenslayer ♦ Ranger ♦ Scathach ♦ Scout ♦ Surt ♦ Survivor ♦ Thoth ♦ Váli ♦ Warrior ♦ Ymir
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I went to the point as noted in gallery photo and acquired it, after being hit by one of those ugly berserker machete wielding lost. thank you
I went there and I still don’t have it
Location screenshot here: