Artemis is a Blood Code (Class) in Code Vein. Artemis short description. Blood Codes can be changed on the fly which grants the player various Gifts, changes the player's Stats and provides the ability to equip various Weapons and Blood Veils.
A blood code received from Mia.
It holds a dauntless will to strive to overcome a cruel fate and liberate those who suffer.
This code has high stamina and attack-type Gifts, but suffers from low endurance. It also features Gifts that boost drain abilities.
How to unlock Artemis and Artemis Vestiges
- Acquired by talking to Mia after the player has activated Cathedral of the Scared Blood Entrance Mistle
- Artemis Vestige I: Repaired with Artemis Vestige Part A and Artemis Vestige Part B.
- Artemis Vestige II: Repaired with Artemis Vestige Part C and Artemis Vestige Part D.
- Artemis Vestige Part A: Found at Ashen Cavern. From Ashen Cavern Entrance Mistle head into the location and take right path. Next take right path again and than left into the cave with 3 puprle slimes. There take left as well and vestige is at the end of path.
- Artemis Vestige Part B: Found at Ashen Cavern. From Accumulator Ruins Mistle go right to the metal door. Vestige is on the left side in front of them.
- Artemis Vestige Part C: Found at Ashen Cavern. From Ashen Cavern Entrance Mistle head into the location and take left path. Vistage is at the end of path guarded by 2 enemies.
- Artemis Vestige Part D: Found at Ashen Cavern. From Ashen Cavern Entrance Mistle head into the location and take right path. Next take right path and right path again. That will lead you to path leading up. In the middle go right. At the end is small drop and vistage is on the left side guarded by 3 enemies.
Artemis Notes and Tips
Builds that use Artemis
Click table header to sort
|Gift Artemis||Tree Type||Gift Type||Description||Unlock Cost|
|Focused Gift Speed||Dark||Passive||Increases the speed of your Gifts while you are focused.||N/A|
|Fusillade Rondo||Skill||Active||Fire a barrage of homing bullets. An offensive skill performed with Bayonet.||6400|
|Shock Web||Dark||Active||Manipulates ichor to create a low-power trap at your feet that staggers any assailants.||6400|
|Ice Armor||Light||Active||Temporarily creates a barrier around you and your partner that boosts ice resistance.||6400|
|Dexterity/Willpower Up||Light||Passive||Increases dexterity and willpower.||6400 (Artemis I req.)|
|Bloodsucking Blades||Dark||Active||Temporarily increases the drain rating of weapon attacks for you and your partner.||6400 (Artemis II req.)|
|Freezing Roar||Dark||Active||Fires a projectile of freezing ice at the target.||6400|
|Guard of Honor||Dark||Active||Generates a number of ice pillars that unrelentingly bombard the target.||36000|
|Bayonet Mastery||Light||Passive||Increases attack power when equipped with a bayonet.||36000 (Survivor I req.)|
|Blood Grab *||Dark||Passive||Dodging enemy attacks drains their ichor according to your weapon's drain rating.||48000 (Survivor III req.)|
* Denotes an "exclusive" gift that cannot be mastered.
Achilles ♦ Asclepius ♦ Aset ♦ Assassin ♦ Astrea ♦ Atlas ♦ Berserker ♦ Caster ♦ Dark Knight ♦ Darkseeker ♦ Demeter ♦ Eos ♦ Fighter ♦ Fionn ♦ Hades ♦ Harbinger ♦ Harmonia ♦ Heimdal ♦ Hephaestus ♦ Hermes ♦ Hunter ♦ Ishtar ♦ Isis ♦ Mercury ♦ Orion ♦ Perseus ♦ Pollux ♦ Prometheus ♦ Queen ♦ Queen's Breath ♦ Queen's Claw ♦ Queen's Ribcage ♦ Queen's Throat ♦ Queenslayer ♦ Ranger ♦ Scathach ♦ Scout ♦ Surt ♦ Survivor ♦ Thoth ♦ Váli ♦ Warrior ♦ Ymir